-Two full-time, professional, fully-qualified, fully-insured photographers with over 30 years of experience between them.
-Approximately 700 images of your day.
– No batch processing. Each individual photograph is lovingly and artistically processed in our unique style to showcase the beauty of your wedding day.
– Your very own personal web page and online gallery. You’ll be given a password to your images that you can share with family and friends. Prints and a whole range of products can be ordered direct from the gallery too.
– A bespoke slideshow that beautifully tells the story of your day in a stylish, unique and fun way.
– Access to your photographs via your own USB and online gallery for you to print, copy and share til your hearts content!
– We are available to help and offer advice and or recommendations as you organise your big day. We know many of the leading companies in the wedding industry and have experience of literally hundreds of weddings so are a font of knowledge on most parts of your day. We are only too happy to help make this truly your best day ever!
YOUR INVESTMENT INCLUDES:
Add an Album!
Add a beautiful bespoke wedding album to your photography package. There’s lots of cover and paper options and it will be personally designed by us for you.
Once you have your wedding photographs, we'll create a 1st draft of the album choosing the photographs we think work best to tell the story of your day. We'll send you the proofs of this draft online and then once you have had time to look through them, you can let us know any changes you would like or things you'd like to try. This is a creative process in partnership with you and we are happy to make any changes. Once you are 100% happy we go to print. Easy!
Dumfries House, Ayrshire Scotland
Gleneagles Hotel, Scotland Wedding
"We absolutely LOVE them. They’re so so perfect! The lighting and colouring is beautiful, and there’s such a great selection of everyone. Our families are so pleased. The whole day was gorgeous and having you both there made the whole experience so enjoyable and relaxed, we really can't thank you enough!"